1x2-bet (hereinafter called "the Company") as operator of the website 1x2-bet.gr would like to strengthen your trust in data protection and therefore inform you about any such measures.
The company is acting as a Data Controller, as defined by General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we control the ways your personal data is collected, processed and the purposes for which the data is used
Basically, you can move freely and without stating any data on the website. Only when you want to use our product offering, a registration and thus the collection of personal data is necessary. Numerous safety features prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your data.
Collection of your information
To use the product offering of the company, you must register and thus announce the following data.
- Surname and first name
- Date of birth
- Home address
- E-mail address
- Confirmation of the completion of the 18th year (betting ban for minors)
If you wish to transfer money to your account by credit card, the following data is required:
- Surname and first name of the credit card holder
- Name of credit card institution
- Credit card number
- Expiry date of credit card
Info: this DATA is saved at our payment service provider. (Wirecard Bank).
If you transfer your winnings to your bank account, the specification of the following information is necessary:
- Surname and first name of the account holder
- Name of Bank
Info: this DATA is saved at our payment service provider. (Wirecard Bank).
Before the first payment to your bank account you are requested to forward a copy of a photo ID (eg passport or identity card) either by fax or as an upload. So you can be absolutely sure that you only will get your money.
Use of your dataAll this data is collected exclusively by the Company.
For reasons of privacy your personal data will neither be sold nor leased or passed on in any other way to third parties except to other companies of 1x2-bet, without your prior consent. Due to the licensing requirements in the verification of customer data your personal data must be verified by a licensed and EU-certified service provider. In the case of suspicious behavior personal data may be shared with your payment service provider.
To support the investigation of betting fraud, manipulation of games and price fixing, we can, in such suspicions, pass on the data stored by us (information regarding reservations or suspicions regarding the respective offense) to sports associations, government agencies or other third parties associated with the investigation of these suspicions. For the purpose of research in the field of gambling addiction prevention data can be passed on anonymously to respective institutions. Of course, the company complies with the applicable legal requirements in the collection and processing of personal information.
In the case of closure of your game account, stored personal data will be deleted on request after expiration of the statutory warranty period and the legal statute of limitations. The deletion of your personal data before this date is not possible because information must be provided for your safety, should it be necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims at the authorities or courts.
1x2-bet employees and partners responsible for your service and assistance have access to your personal data for the purpose of performing their duties. You hereby consent to such disclosures. 1x2-bet is obliged to provide information to regulatory authorities upon request for such information from these authorities. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing of your requests in relation to your participation in the games, you specifically opted-in or it is required by law. 1x2-bet is obliged to provide information to regulatory authorities upon request for such information from these authorities.
To avoid being harassed by third parties, we recommend you not to disclose personal information in chat rooms.
Data protection principles
1x2-bet protects and keeps your personal information and data in accordance with the high standards of our company and with the applicable Data Protection laws. The applicable Data Protection laws define that we can only process your personal data when there is a legal basis for processing, including the "legitimate interest" proposed by our side. The legal basis for processing may be one of the following:
- When you have consented to the processing
- When it is necessary for the entry into or performance of any contract that we have with you
- When it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under EU law or national law, including Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us (or by a third party), unless it is overridden by your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms.
- When it is necessary to protect your vital interests or of another natural person
- When it is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest
The Legitimate interests for processing your data is when we have a business or commercial reason to do so. Your personal data is protected on the same level as the data collected for regulatory reasons and any other legal basis, and we will not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests.
How we use your personal data
We will process your personal data for the following purposes and in accordance with the following lawful conditions:
- To enable us to set up and operate your account so that you can make full use of all of the features of our services (necessary for the performance of the contract)
- To enable us to receive questions and comments from you through our help center, and for us to be able to respond to them (necessary for the performance of the contract)
- To comply with relevant regulations regarding your registration and to verification of the personal data you provide to us, including disclosure of such information to third parties (including financial institutions, age verification, and credit reporting agencies) in connection with such purposes (legal obligation)
- When you set deposit limits we will use automated means to track your deposit amounts to make sure that we fulfil your request (consent)
- Preparing statistics, providing analytical reports and analysis relating to the use of the services by you and other customers (legitimate interests)
- To send you offers and promotions which may be of interest to your (but only when you have given your consent)
- To provide you with personalized use of our services so that we can offer you a better service. To profile you so that we can better understand your preferences and which products and offers would be most suitable for you and customers similar to you (legitimate interests).
- To comply with requested measures to identify and investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity connected with the services, including possible money laundering, the use of proceeds of crime and fraud (legal obligation)
- To comply with the responsible gambling and social responsibility obligations we will monitor gambling and/or deposit patterns that may indicate concern in respect of responsible gambling.We may use automated decision-making processes to help us to identify such patterns (legal obligation).
If you choose not to provide your Personal Data or to withdraw the previously given consent it may prevent us from meeting legal obligations, fulfilling a contract, or performing services required to run your account. You may withdraw your consent at any time. Not providing your personal data may mean we are unable to provide you with products or services.
Protection of Minors
Minors (persons under 18) may not use the product offering of the company. Accordingly, the Company requests the explicit confirmation of the legal age and the announcement of the date of birth at registration. In addition, the Company requires a copy of your ID at any first withdrawal of money. If it turns out that a customer is still a minor, all transactions that were made on this account are rescinded, regardless of whether gains or losses were made. The customer is blocked from that point in time.
Security precautions to protect your dataThe Company has taken all the currently technically possible security measures for your best protection. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need-to-know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Rights of access, correction, erasure and restrictionYour rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
Updating your information
It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date in order for us to comply with our regulatory obligations and also to provide you with the best service possible. We therefore request that you ensure your personal data is up to data at all times.
The data you have provided to 1x2-bet is kept for the period that you are our customer.
If you are no longer a customer of 1x2-bet, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to comply with the applicable legal or regulatory obligations. 1x2-bet will not retain the data beyond the AML/CFT requirements.
Right to withdraw consent
When you registered your account, you provided consent to us processing your personal information for the purposes of providing you online gambling and entertainment services. You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing for that purpose at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer contact you with marketing notifications.
The company uses the secure and tested encryption technology from GoDaddy to protect your data during communication with its web browser. Online transactions are additionally protected by the extremely reliable security system of an internationally recognized partner.
Further technical security measures
In order to prevent and investigate any illegal tampering by third parties and possible abuse, we can collect the IP address of the computer with which the offer of the 1x2-bet homepage is used. Of course, the entire data is protected from unauthorized access by the company through a firewall - a computer that is equipped with highly complex security technology that has been specifically designed to shield the network from the Internet. In addition, the company uses reliable internal data protection mechanisms combined with a restrictive security system.
Correction of your information
As a registered user you will always have the option to change the personal information provided by you (with the exception of first and last name, date of birth and country) or to set it right. Changes can be carried out after logging in.
Closing your game account
Definitions and Interpretation
means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR");
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR")
means Eldorado Sportwetten GmbH is a limited liability company incorporated at Gewerbepark Sud 28, 8431 Gralla, Austria under the laws of Austria and is fully licensed and regulated by the laws of Austria
Information About Us
2.1 Our Site is owned and operated by Eldorado Sportwetten GmbH is a limited liability company incorporated at Gewerbepark Sud 28, 8431 Gralla, Austria under the laws of Austria and is fully licensed and regulated by the laws of Austria.
2.2 Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at email@example.com
2.3 We are regulated by the Curacao eGaming, and the Malta Gaming Authority.
3.2 By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for advertising services. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
3.3 All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
3.a.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
3.a.2 Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
3.a.3 Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
3.a.4 Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
3.a.5 Third Party Marketing / Targeting Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver 1x2-bet.gr advertisements relevant to you, based upon your interests.
They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
3.a.6 Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
3.a.7 Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
3.6 For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
4.1 The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic. Strictly Necessary
Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic. Strictly Necessary
Preserves user session state across page requests. Strictly Necessary
Preserves users states across page requests. Strictly Necessary
Preserves users Affiliation across page requests. Strictly Necessary
4.2 The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Microsoft Bing - Search Engine - Strictly Necessary
Google Analytics - Strictly Necessary
Google - Used to distinguish users - Strictly Necessary
4.3 Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
4.4 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
5. Consent and Control
5.2 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
5.3 The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
7. Further Information
7.2 For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following:
Terms and Conditions
Last updated on 24 May 2018